Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ramdom - Flowers from our yard


Sorry it has been so long since I've posted, we've been busy working on the nursery almost every night after work! I'll post pics of that in a few days when I expect to have everything all set up.

I know this is ramdom for the blog, but how beautiful are these flowers in our yard?! Within the last week or so we've had the big heat wave of '08 (or should I say the beginning of our 3-4 month heat wave in Atlanta) so they look very sad during the day but these were taken in the morning when they are refreshed from the morning dew...




Ace does all the Landscaping in our yard, Thanks Ace for making everything so beautiful! I'm afraid of worms (& "my Parker" is starting to get in the way when I bend over :) One of my co-workers always says "I can see your Parker" when I walk by at work & it always startles me & I quickly look down to see if I tucked my skirt into my underware or something! Ha ha - he is talking about my ever-growing baby bump :)


3 comments:

chbaker said...

beautiful flowers! Ours are lovely these days too- before the heat fries them in the afternoon. We enjoyed seeing ya'll last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ace has done an amazing job on your landscaping. The flowers remind me of your wedding day. They are so picture perfect. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I thought of you guys the other night at my softball game b/c they had a beautiful garden of flowers there that look like your front yard. :O( Sad it made me miss y'all!