Saturday, September 17, 2011

Updates

So I know, blogging has fallen by the wayside for me lately (for the past few months, actually!) I have been one busy momma with my 1 year old & newly-3-year-old. Between playdates, decorating our new house, naps, pre-school, etc., time is not my own anymore. BUT the good news, I am planning on jumping back in ---- today. So a few updates with our family:
We moved at the end of April - up to Cumming, & love our beautiful home & our wonderful neighborhood. We've especially loved the pool this hot summer.
What else...Charlotte is walking (well actually running, now), we welcomed a brand new baby cousin into the family - Ace's sister, Carey, had her 4th baby - a boy, named Avery! Born 3 weeks early, at the beginning of August.
Parker started his first year of pre-school at a Church right around the corner,
then shortly after, he turned 3!!! Our boy is growing up too fast.
Our sweet, silly baby girl

No comments: