Friday, June 11, 2010

Charlotte's New Stats

We finally went to the Dr. for Charlotte's 2 month appointment (at 10 weeks old) - here are her stats:
Length - 21.75 inches - (10-25%)
Weight - 10lb. 6oz. - (25%)
Head Circumference - 14.6 in. - (10-25%)

So Charlotte is a petite little girl, so far. Parker was 10 lbs at 5 weeks old, funny how different they already are. And I see less & less of Parker in her, looks wise, she is just her own little person.

I tried to get them in a cute brother-sister portrait moment but Parker would not cooporate - nor would Charlotte's neck support. I managed to get 1 good one, this was the best I could do on my own. I edited it on Picasa - we just downloaded it so I am new at it, they'll get better. Tomorrow I will attempt this again with the help of my Mom, who is in town visiting from Chicago.

No comments: